Swimming Lessons for 5-16 year olds
Swim School forms the majority of Wessex Swim School's lessons, with classes taking place at our pools in Basingstoke, Oxford, Salisbury, Southampton and Winchester.
Over 650 swimmers swim with us on a weekly basis.
The main benefits include:
- a MAXIMUM of 3 swimmers per class
- The experience of Wessex Swim school - having succesfully trained over 425 teachers to ASA/STA standards since 2005
- An enthusiastic, fully qualified and insured team of instructors
- All of our staff our qualified and your child will be taught by a ASA or STA swimming teacher every lesson. We do not use 'pool helpers' to lower the pool ratio's.
- Noticeable improvements with every lesson
- Supplementary diving and fun sessions
- A range of private swimming pools
If you have children who are already competent then why not try our Triathlon club a chance to do 3 different sports and compete from 8 years plus! More info here.
If you are an Adult looking to improve technique, increase confidence or beat your personal best then have a look at our Adults only sessions. More info here.
Locations and timetables for all our venue are located on our Locations & Timetables page